- 2 Rooms available- holds approx. 60 people
- $25 per hour with 2 hour minimum
- A $50 damage deposit is required at the time of the booking. It will be refunded if no damage occurs during the rental. (Refunds are issued by City Hall and may take up to 2-3 weeks for processing).
- Tables and chairs are available upon request. Tables are 3 by 6 feet rectangle. This is an additional $25.
- Any room rental that includes after hours outside normal operating hours will incur an additional $30 per hour for those hours. Any part of an hour will count as a full hour
- A $10 reservation down payment is due at the time of booking. This down payment is refundable if the event is canceled within 7 days prior to the event. Any cancelations later than 7 days will not be refunded. The remaining balance is due 1 week prior to the event.
- The individual booking the rooms is responsible for any damages occurring during the time of the rental.
- The renter is responsible for all clean up after the event.
- Pavilions are available for rent April through October
- Pavilions 1, 2, 3: $40 per day (8 am to 8 pm)
- Pavilions 4 and 5: $50 per day (8 am to 8 pm)
- Pavilion 4 is the largest pavilion and holds approximately 100 people. All other pavilions hold approximately 30 people
- All pavilions have picnic tables
- All pavilions have electricity
- Private parties
- Wednesday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday - 6P-8P
- Tuesday/Thursday - 730P-930P
- Less than 50 people (includes anyone swimming and on deck) - $350
- More than 50 people (includes anyone swimming and on deck) - $450
- $100 deposit.
- Deposit must be paid within three days of making a reservation. It is refundable if everything is cleaned, and nothing is broken or damaged. The remaining balance is due a week prior of party.
- Public parties
- 15 or More People: $5 per person entry fee
- Party Room: $100
- Deposit $25