The Hartselle Farmers Market will open Saturday April 15. You must get a permit from City Hall (611 Chestnut St NW) in order to be a vendor. Be sure to check us out on Facebook and Instagram for updates on the market!
Rules and Regulations:
- The market is open Saturdays 7-12pm/Sold Out.
- No Gate Fee/Parking Fee, Stalls are first come-first serve.
- Only produce, plants, honey, usda inspected meat, and eggs may be sold as well as certain non-hazardous home processed foods with appropriate labeling. No live animals may be sold. Go to www.fma.alabama.gov for more info on Home Processed Products and Direct to Market Guidelines.
- All produce must be grown and sold by farmers or growers. Each producer must have a valid growers’ permit from the County Extension Office.
- Vehicles will park facing the street in a designated area and must have liability insurance. Owners will be required to show proof of insurance.
- Seller is responsible for keeping his/her area clean daily.
- No alcoholic beverages or abusive language are allowed on site.
- This permit is only valid for the name issued on the permit.
Farmers Market Rules