William Bradford Huie Library of Hartselle
Reopening Information – Monday, June 1st
- The Library will be open to pick up items placed on hold and for quick browsing for checkouts and returns.
- Please limit visits to the library to 30 minutes or less to allow other patrons in the building.
- Library will be limited to no more than 20 non-staff members at a time. There are laminated entrance tags by the door. Please take one upon entering the building and deposit at the circulation desk upon leaving. If no tags are available, please wait in a line outside to enter the building. Patrons must maintain social distancing.
- Patrons are encouraged to bring their own masks to wear while in the building. We do not have masks available for public use.
- Hours of operation starting June 1, 2020 are:
- Monday – Friday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily.
- Senior and High Risk Patrons: 10 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- Public Wi-Fi is accessible from our parking lot to allow patrons to use their devices. Patrons must maintain social distancing.
- We will have three (3) computers available for public use. Please limit your time to 30 minutes or less. Patrons requiring computers for unemployment, job applications, or other essential tasks will have priority use of the computers. Thank you for your cooperation.
- We are NOT accepting book or magazine donations at this time.
- Please place returned materials in the drop box or on the designated cart in the library. All returned materials will be quarantined for at least 48 hours.
- Patrons are encouraged to use curbside service and digital services. Please call the library at 256-773-9880 or email email@example.com with your book or DVD requests.
- Patrons are asked to take all pens or scrap paper used while in the library with them.