The City of Hartselle is accepting applications for Patrol Officer
- APOST Certification preferred but not required.
- Valid Alabama Driver’s license.
- Ability to work overtime, nonstandard hours, weekends and holidays.
- Possess a high school diploma or GED.
- A background check, written exam, polygraph exam, physical, drug test and a physical agility test must be passed before employment.
- Health, Dental, & Life Insurance
- State Retirement
- Vacation & Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
Obtain applications online here or Hartselle Municipal Building
200 Sparkman St. NW, Hartselle, AL 35640
Monday/Friday between the hours of 7:30 A.M./4:00 P.M.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
The City of Hartselle is an Equal Opportunity Employer