HARTSELLE POLICE DEPARTMENT
Is accepting applications for PATROL OFFICER
- A valid driver’s license and be insurable
- A High School Diploma or equivalency.
- Must pass a physical agility test.
- Must provide a successful Work Keys (Applicants with an Associate’s Degree or APOST certified are exempt from this requirement).
- Selected applicants will be required to complete an extensive background check, pass a polygraph, physical and psychological exam and pass a drug screen.
Applications can be obtained on the City’s website www.hartselle.org or at Hartselle Municipal Building 200 Sparkman St. NW, Hartselle, AL 35640 Monday/Friday between the hours of 7:30 A.M./4:30 P.M.
Position open until filled.