THE CITY OF HARTSELLE is accepting applications for SEASONAL SCHOOL PROTECTION OFFICER
- Retired (Good standing) APOSTC Officers with at least 20 years of service.
- Must pass APOSTC Physical Agility/Ability fitness Examination (Obstacle Course Portion Only)
- Must pass a background investigation, drug screen and physical.
- Maintain Annual APOSTC firearms qualification with a minimum score of 80% (HPD standards).
- Must complete Active Shooter Training.
- Complete 12 hours of CEU’s annually.
Obtain applications at @ www.hartselle.org or Hartselle Municipal Building
200 Sparkman St. NW, Hartselle, AL 35640 Monday/Friday between the hours of 7:30 A.M./4:00 P.M.
Completed applications must be received by June 28, 2019, by 4:00 pm.
The City of Hartselle is an Equal Opportunity Employer