The City of Hartselle has an opening for: PATROL OFFICER
Starting Hourly Pay $16.93
Qualifications for this position:
- APOST Certification from Alabama Peace Officers Standards and Training Commission.
- Valid Alabama Driver’s license and be 21 years of age.
- Ability to work overtime, nonstandard hours, weekends and holidays when required.
- Possess a high school diploma or its equivalent due to required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Applicants who are considered for employment must pass; a background check, a written exam, a polygraph exam, a physical, a drug test and a physical agility test.
- State Retirement
- Vacation/Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays.
- Health/Dental and Life Insurance
Or pick one up at City Hall, Monday–Friday 7:30AM-4:30PM.
Hartselle City Hall
200 Sparkman St. NW
Hartselle, AL 35640
Applications must be received by March 17, 2018 at 4:00 pm.