HARTSELLE PD is accepting applications for PATROL OFFICER
Starting Pay: $16.12/hr
- APOST Certification from Alabama Peace Officers Standards and Training Commission preferred but not required.
- Valid Alabama Driver’s license and be insurable
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Ability to work overtime, nonstandard hours, weekends and holidays when required.
- Possess a high school diploma or its equivalent due to required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Applicants who are considered for employment must pass; a background check, a written exam, a polygraph exam, a physical, a drug test and a physical agility test.
- Health/Dental & Life Insurance
- State Retirement
- Vacation/Sick leave
- Paid Holidays
Only qualified Applicants need apply.
Applications may be obtained @ www.hartselle.org or Hartselle Municipal Building located at 200 Sparkman St. NW, Hartselle, AL 35640, Monday – Friday between the hours of 7:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.
Completed applications must be received by December 15, 2017 at 4:00 pm.
The City of Hartselle is an Equal Opportunity Employer