- Have a valid driver’s license and be insurable
- Have a High School Diploma or equivalency.
- Must pass a physical agility test.
- Prefer APOSTC certified. Non-certified applicant’s
- Work Keys (without at least an associate’s degree)
- Must pass a written exam
- Selected applicants will be required to complete a background check and pass a polygraph, physical, and drug screen.
- Applications can be obtained on the City’s website www.hartselle.org or at Hartselle Municipal Building 200 Sparkman St. NW, Hartselle, AL 35640 Monday/Friday between the hours of 7:30 A.M./4:30 P.M.