Position: PATROL OFFICER
Qualifications Required For All Applicants:
- Have a valid driver’s license and be insurable.
- Have a High School Diploma or equivalency.
- Must pass a physical agility/abilities test.
- Selected applicants will be required to complete a background check, pass a polygraph, a physical and a drug screen.
Non-APOST certified applicant’s additional requirements are:
- Must provide Work Keys with minimum scores of 4 for workplace documents, 4 for graphic literacy, and 3 for applied mathematics. (Applicants with an Associate’s Degree are exempt from this requirement).
- Must pass a written exam.
Applications can be obtained on the City’s website www.hartselle.org or at Hartselle Municipal Building 200 Sparkman St. NW, Hartselle, AL 35640 Monday/Friday between the hours of 7:30 A.M./4:30 P.M.
Position open until filled.