Hartselle Park & Recreation is accepting applications for Director
Minimum Starting Pay: $82,854/annually
- A Bachelor of Science degree in parks & recreation, public administration, or related field.
- A minimum of three years of strong management experience in general management, strategic planning, policy development, personnel management, program development, project management, citizen involvement, and exemplary communication skills, Park & Recreation experience is not required but is preferred.
- Certified Parks & Recreation Professional or ability to obtain within three years of hire.
- Ability to work non-standard hours and to attend out of town meetings and seminars.
- Possess a valid Alabama driver’s license and be insurable.
- Health/Dental/Life Insurance
- Vacation/Sick Leave
Only qualified Applicants need apply.
Applications may be obtained at Hartselle Municipal Building located at 611 Chestnut St. NW, Hartselle, AL 35640 Monday – Friday or online here between the hours of 7:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.
All applications must be received by October 17, 2022, at 4:00 pm.