- High School diploma or equivalency.
- Three (3) to four (4) years of experience in food service management.
- Ability to work non-standard hours and to attend out of town meetings and seminars.
- Possess a valid Alabama driver’s license and be insurable.
- Ability to understand operating manuals and written instructions.
- Health/Dental/Life Insurance;
- Vacation/Sick Leave
Only qualified Applicants need apply.
Applications may be obtained at
Hartselle Municipal Building
200 Sparkman St. NW
Hartselle, AL 35640
Monday – Friday between the hours of 7:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.
All applications must be received by March 18, 2020 at 4:00 pm.
The City of Hartselle is an Equal Opportunity Employer