- A current CPAT certificate or a current AL Career Firefighter I Certification. (Contact Rocky Ridge Fire CPAT: 205-281-8048; 205-977-9886 to register for CPAT or go to www.alabamafirecollege.org.
- A valid Alabama Driver’s license and be insurable.
- A High School Diploma or equivalency and must provide a successful Work Keys Test Score.
- Able to work non-standard hours/overtime to provide 24-hour coverage.
- Selected applicants will be required to complete an extensive background check, physical and pass a drug screen.
Applications can be obtained at https://hartselle.org/hart/employment/ or at Hartselle Municipal Building 200 Sparkman St. NW, Hartselle, AL 35640. Applications must be submitted by June 15, 2021 at 4:00 pm.
Additional CPAT information:
If you are not a current career Certified Firefighter you will have to submit a current CPAT test score. If you do not currently have a CPAT test score call Rocky Ridge Fire CPAT @ 205-281-8048 or 205-977-9886 or go to www.alabamafirecollege.org for a schedule of available CPAT locations.