Please place your cart by the curb by 6:00 AM on your pickup day. You should leave 5 feet of clearance around your cart.
Instructions for the green yard waste container.
- Do not bag yard waste
- All small yard waste (grass clippings, small twigs, bush clippings) must be placed in the green cart for pick-up
- Please leave five feet of clearance around the cart. Inaccessible carts will not be emptied.
- Place cart out for pick-up by 6:00 AM on day of pick-up
- Remove the cart from the curb by day after pick-up
- Leaves may be placed at the curb in loose piles from November through February for leaf truck pick-up
Do not place the following items in the green yard waste containers.
- Household garbage and junk
- Concrete pavers or rock
- Plant trays
- Plastic bags
- Planters of any kind
- Car batteries
- Lumber of any kind
Your green container will not be picked up if it has these items in it.
Instructions for limb pick-up.
Large limbs may be placed at the curb for pick-up. If you place out more than what will fit on the back of two pick-up trucks, there will be an extra charge to remove the waste. Limbs must be no more than five feet in length. Limbs are picked up by the brush trucks on a monthly basis.