THE CITY OF HARTSELLE is accepting applications for FIREFIGHTER
- A current CPAT certificate or a current AL Career Firefighter I Certification. (Contact Rocky Ridge Fire CPAT: 205-281-8048;
- 205-977-9886 to register for CPAT or go to www.alabamafirecollege.org.
- A valid Alabama Driver’s license and be insurable.
- A High School Diploma or equivalency and ability to pass a standardized test, medical exam, drug test, and background check.
- Able to work non-standard hours/overtime to provide 24-hour coverage.
Applications can be obtained at https://hartselle.org/hart/employment/ or at Hartselle Municipal Building 200 Sparkman St. NW, Hartselle, AL 35640.
Applications must be submitted by November 1, 2019 at 4:00 pm.
Additional CPAT information:
If you are not a current career Certified Firefighter you will have to submit a current CPAT test score. If you do not currently have a CPAT test score call Rocky Ridge Fire CPAT @ 205-281-8048 or 205-977-9886 or go to www.alabamafirecollege.org for a schedule of available CPAT locations.